Veggie Packed Frittata
Ready in: 45 minutes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 handfuls baby spinach (or 1/2-1 cup defrosted frozen spinach)
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a large ovenproof pan on medium heat, and saute onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes until softened and fragrant. Add in capsicum, zucchini, carrot, spinach and sun dried tomatoes, cooking an additional 2 minutes or until veggies are softened. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese, oregano, salt and pepper. Continue whisking until nice and foamy.
- Poor egg mixture over top of the veggies and return to medium heat until bottom is set, about 5 minutes
- Transfer pan to oven and continue to cook until edges are slightly brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice into 6 pieces and eat hot or cold.
- ( This can be made in a baking dish instead of stove top: cook veggies and combine with eggs and add to an ovenproof baking dish. Cook for 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in comes out clean)