Ready in: 15 minutes (+ overnight soak)
- 1 cup whole rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 apple, grated or finely diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups of your choice of milk
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts/seeds like walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds
- To serve: your choice of yoghurt, honey and berries or other fruit
Place oats, chia seeds, apple, cinnamon and milk in a bowl and stir to combine.
Transfer into four jars or containers & top each with 1-2 tablespoons of nuts, extra yoghurt, fruit (and honey if desired)
Seal and set aside for at least 30 minutes, or preferably overnight in the fridge to grab & go in the morning.